Thursday, October 16, 2008

Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines

Palawan, a collection of 1,780 islands and islets, offers a wide range of attractions and activities to travelers looking for a tropical adventure. Explore hidden lagoons, caves, and limestone cliffs. Hike through lush forests that are home to a highly diverse wildlife. Dive, snorkel or kayak in crystal clear waters with extensive coral reefs that host thousands of species of marine life. Or simply soak up the sun on a white sand beach.

Palawan, where every island has its own special adventure, awaits you!

It's been a long time since we planned on getting to Palawan. To my surprise, we made our plan a week before the trip date. Actually, I was only a “sabit” to this trip, my boyfriend – Myke should be traveling alone. But since I am a born traveler, I decided going with him :)

We supposed to stay there for only two nights, that’s what his plan was, but I convinced him for a four night stay. We immediately booked our ticket and then there our journey began….

3 comments:

  1. ahhh! I wish I could afford traveling to Puerto Princesa too...reading your posts make me realize the things I'm missing. thanks for sharing though..and btw, you write really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice posting.. I hope i can visit Philippine esc. Puerto Princessa..

    ReplyDelete